Four Bands offers a loan fund program available for people that reside on the Cheyenne River Indian Reservation, operate the business they are requesting loan funds for within the Reservation boundaries, and are either members of Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe or permanent residents of the Reservation.
We offer a variety of loan products including micro-loans and larger small business loans.
We also offer a special credit enhancement loan of up to $3,000 to help a person repair a damaged credit history.
Before applying for a loan, applicants complete Four Bands’ CREATE class.
The Four Bands Loan Committee established loan and investment policies that direct how loans are made to small businesses on the Reservation.
These policies reflect the needs of the Reservation and anticipate future growth in the Four Bands loan program.
Here are a few of the loan policies: 1. Loans can be used for equipment and inventory purchases, working capital, acquisition of land or buildings, construction of buildings, and/or leasehold improvements for a commercial space.
2. Loans cannot be used for purchase of equity in private ventures, lending to other parties, purchasing investments, home improvements/purchases, personal or business loan consolidation, agricultural-related business, or as a down payment on a home.
3. All business owners or partners must be enrolled members of the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe or permanent residents (one-year minimum) of the Cheyenne River Indian Reservation.
4. All business owners or partners must reside within the boundaries of the Reservation.
5. Borrowers must operate the business within the boundaries of the Reservation.
6. Borrowers must complete Four Bands’ business development CREATE class.
7. Borrowers must have a sound business plan with detailed and substantiated projections, including the repayment of the loan.
Four Bands Community Fund
Address: Box 932
City: Eagle Butte
State: South Dakota