What Licenses are Needed for a Salvage Grocery Store in Illinois

Last Updated on

Add Your Heading Text Here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Question – Do I need a salvage permit from the state of IL. and how much are they and where do I get them if needed?

Our Answer – You won’t need any additional business licenses or permits in Illinois over what you need for a traditional grocery store (sales tax permit and possibly a local license like a retailers/occupational license).

There are some USDA guidelines that regulate how far past expiration you can sell food items, so you should be aware of those too.

Ask us your Question!

You might also like