Last Updated on February 8, 2018

Question – I have a LLC for rental properties that was set up by attorney in 2016. The attorney saud didnt need EIN because I am sole owner and to use my SS #. My banks utility company want an id number set up accounts for these rentals. What should I do?

Our Answer –¬†Assuming it’s set up as a disregarded entity, like it sounds like it is, you would just use your SSN. Here is more info from the IRS to confirm –¬†